Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival
Join us for the Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival on Saturday, August 19, 2017
The Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival is not only the largest craft beer festival in Southern California, but it's also our largest annual charitable event. We're proud to support our community by donating 100% of the proceeds from this event and by promoting a culture of social responsibility, collaboration and involvement.
The charities we support are:
- The Surfrider Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of San Marcos
- YMCA of San Diego County
- Fight ALD!
- CSUSM Foundation
Session A & Session B Tickets Include:
Entrance to either Session A (1pm - 4pm) or Session B (5pm - 8pm)
- More than 100 beers from 50+ breweries
- Beer samples with no tabs or tokens required
Commemorative 21st Anniversary tasting glass
Designated Driver: $15
Rare Beer All-Access Tickets
Tickets to session A OR B are still available above!
Rare Beer All-Access tickets include:
- Festival access 1pm - 8pm, Saturday August 19
- Twenty 2oz samples of exclusive rare beers (no additional samples will be sold)
- Admission to both Session A & Session B featuring 100+ beers with no tabs or tokens
- Complimentary food selection within the Rare Beer festival sections
- Commemorative 21st Anniversary tasting glass
Designated Driver tickets will be sold at the door: $35
- 100% of proceeds go directly to local charities
- Complimentary artisan snacks throughout
- Shuttle from public transportation locations on site
- Free parking
- Live music
- Cigar Lounge (cigars available for purchase)
- Photo booths
Saturday Private Tastings, a $15 upgrade to your day featuring Stone Brewing Executive Chairman & co-founder Greg Koch. Tickets will be on sale soon!
Need a lift? Here is a great option for a ride to and from Cal State San Marcos!