Join us for the Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival on Saturday, August 19, 2017
The Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival is not only the largest craft beer festival in Southern California, but it's also our largest annual charitable event. We're proud to support our community by donating 100% of the proceeds from this event and by promoting a culture of social responsibility, collaboration and involvement.
Session A & B tickets include:
- Entrance to either Session A (1pm - 4pm) or Session B (5pm - 8pm)
- More than 100 beers from 50+ breweries
- 2oz beer samples with no tabs or tokens required
- Commemorative 21st Anniversary tasting glass
Designated Driver: $15
An awesome $15 upgrade to your day, with 100% of proceeds going to charity.
These are intimate hangouts in air-conditioned classrooms with Stone Brewing's Greg Koch. You'll be treated to samples of two hand-selected beers chosen by Greg and of course get to chat with him about the awesome beers he has chosen.
Private Tasting tickets are a special add-on and must be purchased in combination with a RARE BEER ALL-ACCESS or SESSION A or B ticket.
- 21st Amendment Brewery
- Abnormal Beer Company
- AleSmith Brewing Company
- Avery Brewing Co.
- Bagby Beer Company
- Bay City Brewing Company
- Beachwood Brewing
- Bear Republic Brewing Company
- Bear Roots Brewing Co.
- Bitter Brothers Brewing
- Bottle Logic Brewing
- Boulevard Brewing Co.
- Brewery Ommegang
- The Bruery
- Bruery Terreux
- Burgeon Beer Company
- Devil's Canyon Brewing Company
Drake's Brewing Company
- Dunbar Brewing
- Duvel Moortgat
- Eel River Brewing Company
- El Segundo Brewing
- Fall Brewing Company
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Great Divide Brewing Co.
- J. Wakefield Brewing
Knee Deep Brewing Co.
- Left Hand Brewing Co.
- The Libertine Brewing Company
- Lord Hobo Brewing Company
- The Lost Abbey
- Magnolia Brewing Company
- Mammoth Brewing Company
- Mason Ale Works
- Maui Brewing Co.
- Mikkeller Brewing
- Monkey Paw Brewing Company
- Mother Earth Brew Co.
- Noble Ale Works
- Oceanside Ale Works
- Oskar Blues Brewery
- Phantom Carriage Brewery
- Pizza Port Brewing Company
- Refuge Brewery
- Rip Current Brewing
- Russian River Brewing Company
- Second Chance Beer Company
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Ska Brewing Company
- Smog City Brewing Co.
- Societe Brewing Company
- South Park Brewing Company
- St. Mayhem Wine
Victory Brewing Co.
- Jimmy and Enrique
- Euphoria Brass Band
- The Creepy Creeps
- Amore Cheesecake *
- Arrogant Bastard Onion Rings
- Carlsbad Gourmet
- Cypress Grove *
- Pizza Port
- Ryan Bros Coffee *
- So Rich! Chocolates *
- Society of Barley Engineers Homebrewed Sodas *
- Spindrift Sparkling Water *
- T&H Prime Meats
* indicates complimentary samples available
- Epic Eatz
- Food Dood
- Green Truck
- Tacos La Mezcla
- 100% of proceeds go directly to local charities
- Complimentary artisan snacks throughout
- Shuttle from public transportation locations on site
- Free parking
- Live music
- Cigar Lounge featuring Golden State Cigars (cigars available for purchase)
- Photo booths
- The option to attend Saturday Private Tastings, a $15 upgrade to your day featuring Stone Brewing Executive Chairman & co-founder Greg Koch.
Tickets to session A OR B are still available above!
Rare Beer All-Access tickets include:
- Festival access 1pm - 8pm, Saturday August 19
- Twenty 2oz samples of exclusive rare beers (no additional samples will be sold)
- Admission to both Session A & Session B featuring 100+ beers with no tabs or tokens
- Complimentary food selection within the Rare Beer festival sections
- Commemorative 21st Anniversary tasting glass
- Complimentary samples of Mostra Coffee
Designated Driver tickets will be sold at the door: $35
The festival takes place on the campus of California State University San Marcos, located at 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Shuttle from Downtown
Brewery Tours of San Diego is providing round-trip transportation to the Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival on Saturday August 19th for both Session A & B. They are offering pickups at The Local Downtown & at The Old Town Transit Center for $30 roundtrip (not including gratuity for your driver). Tickets are available here.
Get Home Safe
If you drive yourself to the festival, your car will not be ticketed or towed. You have until noon the following day to move it. Public Transportation
YOU CAN MAKE IT FROM DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO TO THE FESTIVAL IN UNDER 2 HOURS FOR LESS THAN $5!
You’ll be surprised at just how affordable–and convenient–public transportation is nowadays. To support you in making this wise choice, we’re providing a free shuttle from the CSUSM Sprinter station to the “front door” of the festival.
Friday: The shuttle will run continuously from 5pm – 9:30pm.
Saturday: The shuttle will run continuously from 12pm – 9:30pm.
SDMTS’s new Rapid bus line travels solely on the 15 freeway and costs only $2.50 one way. Take the Rapid to the end of the route at the Escondido Transit Center. From the Transit Center you can jump on the Sprinter train and make it to the CSUSM stop in 10 minutes for only $2. From there, hop on our free shuttle that takes you right to the festival entrance.
Take the Coaster train that travels between downtown San Diego and the Oceanside Transit Center (prices range from $4-$5.50). At the Oceanside Transit Center, switch to the Sprinter train and you’ll be at the CSUSM stop in under 45 minutes for only $2. From there, hop on our free shuttle that takes you right to the festival entrance.
- LOS ANGELES / ORANGE COUNTY
Take the Metrolink train to the Oceanside Transit Center. At the Oceanside Transit Center, switch to the Sprinter train and you’ll be at the CSUSM stop in under 45 minutes for only $2. From there, hop on our free shuttle that takes you right to the festival entrance.
Click here and type the address you’re coming from to let Google figure out your route and fares…
Keep in mind that since this is a charity event, all the beer at this festival was donated. Yes, every keg and bottle that gets poured Friday night and Saturday no matter how rare, is generously provided by our craft beer compatriots for the cause. Also adding to the occasion are the artisan food makers who share their craft with all of you, along with the local homebrewers who serve their ice-cold sodas all day long. Lastly, we have to salute all the volunteers who pour beers and work alongside Team Stone. To all of our friends, fans and compatriots: Thank you so much for your generosity. Cheers!
The festival is the largest charity fundraiser we hold, with 100% of the ticket proceeds going to charity. Over the years, this festival has raised a total of over $2 million for charity. For all the charities involved, this event garners the largest single donation each receives year after year. That’s right—they count on your altruistic beer drinking, and every glass you raise this year will help make our community and the world at large a better place.
This year, we're supporting: