Year Round Releases
- Stone Pale Ale
- Stone Smoked Porter
- Stone IPA
- Stone Levitation Ale
- Stone Ruination IPA
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA
- Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale
- Stone Anniversary Ale
- Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- Stone Vertical Epic Ale
- Green Flash / Pizza Port Carlsbad / Stone
Highway 78 Scotch Ale
- Ballast Point / Kelsey McNair / Stone
San Diego County Session Ale
- Dogfish / Victory / Stone
Saison Du BUFF
- 21st Amendment / Firestone Walker / Stone
El Camino (UN)Real Black Ale
- Ken Schmidt / Maui / Stone
Kona Coffee, Macadamia, Coconut Porter
- BrewDog / Cambridge / Stone
Juxtaposition Black Pilsner
- Jolly Pumpkin / Nøgne-Ø / Stone
Special Holiday Ale
- AleSmith / Mikkeller / Stone
Belgian Style Triple Ale
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Beer pours black with a deep tan head of foam.
Cocoa and coffee flavors dominate, along with some fruity fermentation esters and some yeasty breadiness.
Again, the beer is mostly about roasted malts. Bittersweet cocoa and coffee flavors are the major players, along with fruitiness, hints of anise, and yeastiness, followed by a smooth, balanced, not sweet finish.
This beer is very full bodied, and very smooth!
We don't change this recipe much from the original version that Steve designed in 2000. It's a fantastic recipe, and we love brewing it every year!
April 16th, 2012First Release Date:
July 2000Hop Variety:
ALC/VOL 10.5%, 65 IBUsAvailability:
22oz Bottles & DraftCheck Ratings: