So, you want to intern at Stone? Awesome! If you're interested in launching yourself into a thrilling career in the big, wonderful world of craft beer, we might be able to assist you as you map out your future. But before you buy a plane ticket or tell your landlord to get lost, make sure you carefully read through these requirements and instructions. If everything appears to be in order, then go ahead and submit your resume; we look forward to hearing from you.
Good luck, and Cheers!
To be considered for an internship at Stone Brewing Co.:
- Most internships require candidates to be at least 21 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be a student or recent graduate
- Please note: If interested in working with our Brew Crew, you must have formal brewing education to qualify for an internship
- Must love craft beer!
Important Things to Consider:
- Stone will not be responsible for travel expenses or living arrangements.
- This is a paid internship (generally around $10 per hour) with no guarantee of future employment.
- A typical internship can last anywhere from two weeks up to several months, depending on the assignment.
The following link will have the current opportunities and deadlines for submission.
View Open Opportunities
(Sorry, if no opportunities are posted, there are no internships open at this time.)