Special highlights will include:
* The release of the extremely limited edition "Stone
3rd Anniversary IPA" which, as promised, will be brewed with three
times the amount of hops as usual.
* Cask-conditioned "Real Ale" versions of some of the Stone
Brews you know, and some you don't, to be served via traditional hand-pump
* Classic and specialty cars, including the Stone
Sponsored Race Team vehicles! If you have a classic or specialty car
or motorcyle, bring it on out --- we'll have a specially designated parking
area for you.
* Food tasting! Enjoy complimentary tastes of delicious items made by
local companies that have been prepared with Stone brews. Full portions
may be purchased at a modest cost. Items this year once again feature the
amazing works of T&H Prime Meats & Sausage, the simply delectable
decadence of Amoré Cheescakes and the generous donations of Palomar
Mtn Spring Water.
* Arrogant Bastard Ale Onion Rings will be cooked up throughout the event!
Just imagine incredibly thick cut onion rings prepared with 100% Arrogant
Bastard Ale in the batter (and 100% free with admission).
* Homebrewed Sodas! Thanks to our local homebrew club, the Society of
Barley Engineers, there will be a dazzling array of non-alcoholic homebrewed
soft drinks and other beverages to sample and enjoy.
* As in last year, this event will benefit the non-profit Surfrider Foundation
which is dedicated to helping keep our coastlines and coastal waterways
* Our local Morris Dance troop
will be back again to add some color and old-world character to the event.