ATTENTION STONE FANS
Each year over 50,000 people enjoy a guided tour of our magnificent brewery. Tours are conducted every day by one of our outstanding Indoctrination Specialists and are followed by a guided tasting of our beer. With so many Stone fans joining us daily, it is important to plan your visit to ensure the most amazing experience possible. Please take a moment to read the following helpful information.
- Tour Passes are available for purchase any time at the Escondido Stone Company Store during operational hours the day of the tour on a first come, first served basis. We cannot accept phone or email reservations for public tours.
- Arrive early! To ensure safety and quality, public tours are strictly limited to 25 people. Weekends and holidays are extremely busy and tours sell out quickly.
- Tours promptly depart from the Stone Company Store and latecomers will not be admitted. If you plan to visit the Bistro first, be sure to give yourself plenty of time. Beverages are not allowed on the tour.
- If you are traveling with a large group, please familiarize yourself with our Limo & Bus policy prior to your visit.
- Tour Passes are non-refundable under any circumstances. You may purchase a maximum of 8 Tour Passes in advance for guests who are not present.
- $3 For adults 21 and over with valid I.D.
Includes souvenir tasting glass and four 4oz sample of amazing Stone brews, including one Special Release beer.
- $1 For youths (no charge for infants and toddlers) or adults not wishing to drink.
Does not include glass
- $1 from each ticket will be donated to a local charity.
MONDAY - FRIDAY:
12, 2, 4 & 6 PM|
SATURDAY & SUNDAY:
12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 PM
Thanksgiving Day 11/27:
11 AM, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 PM
Wednesday 11/26 - Sunday 11/30 will be VERY busy and all tours are expected to sell out. Please plan accordingly. CHEERS!
|Private tours of our brewery can be scheduled Monday through Friday and are an especially great way to get the full Stone experience when planning an event at the Stone World Bistro & Gardens. Private tours are $5 per guest (with a minimum charge of $50) and we can accommodate groups as large as 35 people. Your tour will also include a tasting of four Stone beers. To submit a request for a private tour