Class is in session and has never been more delicious! Get educated at Beer U – a guided tasting event featuring Stone and our fellow craft brewing comrades. You’ll be able to enjoy complex, hard-to-find beers as well as meet their creators to get some behind-the-scenes insights. Beer nerds and newcomers alike are welcome.
Are you a fan of barrel-aged beer? Small batch and specialty beer extraordinaire Cecil Menasco will be joined by our good friend Adam Avery to discuss a few special Stone creations along with some mind-bending barrel-aged beers from Avery Brewing Co. Don’t miss this opportunity to have all your burning brewing and barrel-aging questions answered!
Your ticket includes 5oz pours of:
- Avery Beast
- Avery Plank’d (California Debut)
- Avery Raspberry Truffale (California Debut)
- Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2016)
- Stone Cali-Belgique aged in Red Wine Barrels
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Blackberry & Black Currant