The city of Oceanside isn't known for frosty winters, and we don't get snow very often. But we're celebrating the season all the same by "winterizing" our gardens and pouring some stellar barrel-aged, vintage and special creations all weekend long.
- Bitter Chocolate Oakmeal Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Mikhail (Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Fyodor (Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout w/Espresso aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- 2011 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2012 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- Stone Xocoveza
- Stone Spiced Unicorn Milk (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Classics [Stone Smoked Porter] (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Lifeblood (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Cimmerian Portal (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone White Geist Berliner Weisse (Brewed in Berlin)
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double PA
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Sans Filtre
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Ripper
- Stone IPA
- Enter Night Pilsner
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Arrogant Bastard
Warm up next to the fire with a S'more & Stout pairing. We'll provide the S'more kit (roasting sticks, graham crackers, marsh mallows & chocolate) with enough so you can roast and build two s'mores to pair with two 5oz tasters. S'more kits will be available for $10 each on a first come, first served basis.
Give a can, get a can!
And make the world a better place for everyone!
During the month of December, we're partnering with the San Diego Food Bank as a collection point for those in need. Fans that bring in canned food items will be eligible for $1 off a 32oz Crowler per food item donated (one discount per crowler, no stacking discounts).