The city of Oceanside isn't known for frosty winters, and we don't get snow very often. But we're celebrating the season all the same by "winterizing" our gardens and pouring some stellar barrel-aged, vintage and special creations all weekend long. For those extra enthusastic about the holiday season, dust off and sport those ugly holiday themed sweaters and recieve $1 off pints during the event.
- Stone Xocoveza
- 2011 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2012 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- Stone Spiced Unicorn Milk (Chai Milk Stout brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Enjoy By 01.01.20 Unfiltered IPA
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA w/Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava
- Stone Watershoes (Fruit Beer w/ Blueberry & Apricot brewed in Napa)
- Stone Augmented Reality Party (IPA w/Tangerine & Rose Hips brewed in Napa)
- Stone Barrel-Aged Milk Chocolate Porter
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison w/Peach
- 2019 Double Bastard Ale w/Toasted Oak
Warm up next to the fire with a S'more & Stout pairing. We'll provide the S'more kit (roasting sticks, graham crackers, marsh mallows & chocolate) with enough so you can roast and build two s'mores to pair with two 5oz tasters. S'more kits will be available for $10 each on a first come, first served basis.
Enjoy a 10oz pour of Stone beer like Stone Xocoveza or Stone Spiced Unicorn Milk and take home an awesome specialty branded Stone Xocoveza glass for a special price. Glasses will be available on a first come, first served basis starting Friday, December 6.
Give a can, get a can!
And make the world a better place for everyone!
During the month of December, we're partnering with the San Diego Food Bank as a collection point for those in need. Fans that bring in canned food items will be eligible for $1 off a 32oz Crowler per food item donated (one discount per crowler, no stacking discounts).