CHEFS UNITE is a weekly Tuesday night dinner series, will kick off on May 11th at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station. The charitable, four-week initiative brings together 17 of San Diego’s top chefs to raise awareness and critical funds for EmbraceRace, an organization that seeks to educate young children on matters of race and bias, in order to raise a brave new generation.
Tickets are priced at $89 per person, with optional beer or wine pairings for $25 per person. Keeping the health and safety of guests top of mind, tickets must be purchased in packages (tables) of two or four. Table requests of six or more should make inquiries directly with Stone Brewing via phone.
Each dinner will feature four to five local chefs collaborating to create a memorable four-course, prix fixe meal. Menu details will be released shortly.
- Claudette Zepeda, VAGA
- Danny Lee + Eric Brannon, CHIKO
- Jason McLeod, CH Projects
- Kenzo Inai, Sideyard BBQ
- Phillip Esteban, Open Gym
- Brian Redzikowski, Kettner Exchange
- Cesarina Mezzoni, Cesarina
- Rich Sweeney, Stone Brewing
- Tara Luansing Monsod, Animae
- Kelli Crosson, A.R. Valentien
- Brad Wise, Trust Restaurant Group
- Matt Richman, Vistal
- Kacy Goff, Wolf and Woman
- Jojo Ruiz, Lionfish + Serea
- Jonathan Bautista, Kingfisher
- Pietro Gallo, Civico 1845 + Civico by the Park