THIS EVENT DATE HAS PASSED
LA Beer Week 2018
It's LA Beer Week's 10th year, and what better way to celebrate than pouring unique variations, vintage releases, barrel-aged brews and other amazing Stone-crafted beers throughout this draftacular week?
We’re tapping several vintage beers dating back to 2012, the year we arrived in Pasadena!
- 2012 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- 2012 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2012 Double Bastard Ale
- 2017 Mikhail (Stone ESPRESSO Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Dogfish Head / Victory / Stone Saison du BUFF aged in Red & White Wine Barrels
- Matt's Burning Rosids Imperial Cherrywood-Smoked Saison
- 20th Annivesary Encore Series: Stone 02.02.02 Vertical Epic Ale
Brewed By Arrogant Brewing
- 2016 Double Bastard in the Rye (2016 Double Bastard Ale aged in Templeton Rye Whiskey Barrels)
Award winning Sr. Manager, Brewing & Innovation - Liberty Station, Kris Ketcham has brewed up several unique and experimental brews.
- Stone Liberty Station Buoy 1 SD Pale Ale w/HBC 685 & Vic Secret
- Stone Liberty Station Cimmerian Portal
- Stone Liberty Station Fee Times a Mady
- Stone Liberty Station Aulder Rauch
- Stone Liberty Station Simple Kind of Man
- Stone Liberty Station Liberty Cliché
- Stone Liberty Station Lifeblood
- Stone Liberty Station Witty Moron
- Stone Liberty Station Be-All and End-All
- Stone Liberty Station Captain Nameless
Double Dry-Hopped Stone Enjoy By 07.31.18 IPA
We’re tapping several unique barrel-aged brews from our Mission Barrel Warehouse in Escondido.
- Stone Koteka Rise & Grind
- 2017 Fyodor (Stone Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels
- 2016 Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout
- 2013 Stone OAKED-SMOKED Old Guardian Barley Wine w/French & American Oak
Join Stone Company Store Lead, Ajay as he walks you through a tasting of four delicious sour beers. Tuition is just $15 and includes the flight as well as the class! Space will be available on a first come, first served basis!
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Blackberry & Black Currant
- Stone Liberty Station Tartistry w/Strawberry, Guava, Passion Fruit & Coconut
- Stone White Geist Berliner Weisse
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison w/Peach
Additional beers available to purchase not included in the Flight School tasting
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels w/Sour Cherries
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in White Wine Barrels