THIS EVENT DATE HAS PASSED
Music in the Gardens: Christian Taylor
Craft beer, live music, lush garden setting? Sounds like a recipe for a good time. Every Thursday this summer, sip on specialty beers from San Diego and beyond while you enjoy a variety of musical genres in the outdoors. Good vibes guaranteed.
Christian Taylor is an authentic Soul and Blues singer with an original voice. His performances are memorable, always genuine, and seamlessly work with the environment he is in. A typical set will sound like Ray Lamontagne, Otis Redding, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, Black Keys, and Johnny Cash; all performed with the unique tweak that only Christian can deliver.
Artist subject to change.
This week, we're featuring some extremely rad beers from our friends at Modern Times:
- MT5! - 8.4% Hazy DIPA with Nelson, Motueka and Citra
- Fruitlands Rosé Edition - 4.8% gose with cranberries, raspberries, cherries, and lemon
- Fortunate Islands - 5% tropical pale ale
- Critical Band - 6.7% hazy seasonal IPA
- Palace of Cracked Heads (2017) - 8.1% Red wine barrel-aged nectarine sour
- Barrel-Aged Monster's Park w/ Smoked Pecans - 14.2%