Craft beer, live music, lush garden setting? Sounds like a recipe for a good time. Every Thursday this summer, sip on specialty beers from San Diego and beyond while you enjoy a variety of musical genres in the outdoors. Good vibes guaranteed.
August 16th will be a very special edition of Music in the Gardens, right before we kick off the weekend of the Stone 22nd Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival! Our good friend Adam Avery of Avery Brewing Co. will be in attendance, and so will some of the Boulder, Colorado brewery’s finest beers. Don’t miss this opportunity for some craft beer camaraderie!
Tolan Shaw is undoubtedly one of the most authentic talents in San Diego. He is continually nominated as one of the best musicians in town and most recently voted “Best Songwriter” at the SD Music Awards. A fantastic guitar player with vocals that flow with a natural ease – his talent is obvious and it is no surprise that he has been invited into Jason Mraz’s circle of writers. Tolan’s style is upbeat and consists of selections that sound like Ben Harper, Michael Jackson, John Mayer, Marvin Gaye, and Sam Cooke.
Artist subject to change.
- Twenty Five (14.5% Oak-Aged Dark Ale)
- Go Play IPA (5.5% Activated IPA)
- Apricot Sour (7.3% Barrel-Aged Sour)
- Raspberry Sour (6.5% Barrel-Aged Sour)
- Ginger Sour (6.0% Barrel-Aged Sour With Ginger)
- Coconut Porter (10.4% Bourbon Barrel-Aged Porter)
- Liliko'i Kepolo (5.4% Belgian-Style White Ale w/ Passionfruit)
- Ellie's Brown Ale (5.5% American Brown Ale)
- Maharaja IPA (10% Imperial India Pale Ale)
- The Reverend (10% Belgian-Style Quadrupel Ale)