Music in the Gardens w/ Special Guest Reid Genauer
Craft beer, live music, lush garden setting. Sounds like a natural fit to us. During this summer series, savor craft beer and homegrown tunes in a genuine beer garden. Groove to musical styles such as folk, pop, soul and rock.
Bar & concessions available for purchase in the gardens.
- Miguel Ceja Andrade / Brandon Berube / Stone Merc Machine 9%
- Stone White Ghost Berliner Weisse 4.7%
- Stone Xocoveza 8.1%
- Bear Republic Tartare Rouge 6%
- Burgeon Beer Co. Dutchman’s Pipe w/Espresso & Vanilla Beans 10.5%
- Maui Brewing Barrel-Aged Skull Island 10%
- Refuge Brewery Framboise Noire 5.2%
- The Lost Abbey Cuvee de Tomme 11%
Reid Genauer is the lead singer of two folk-rock groups, Strangefolk and Assembly of Dust. He is also the Chief Marketing Officer of Magisto - A.I. powered video creation application. In his musical life, he has performed with the likes of Phil Lesh (Grateful Dead), Levon Helm (The Band), Dickey Betts (The Allman Brother) and Mike Gordon (Phish). On the entrepreneurial front, Magisto has 90 million users in 120 countries and is a top 10 grossing photo & video app on both Apple and Google Play. Reid is a roaring stemwinder of a man, who is inspired personally and professionally by the power of story.