Craft beer, live music, lush garden setting? Sounds like a recipe for a good time. Every Monday, sip on specialty beers from San Diego and beyond while you enjoy a variety of musical genres in the outdoors. Good vibes guaranteed.
Whatever the combination is, we guarantee Whitney Shay will be soulful and swingin’. For the Jazz lover: The Whitney Shay Quartet features Piano, Upright Bass, and Drums. This group effortlessly mixes sultry Jazz standards with Swing tunes to bring the perfect blend of class and vivacity to every event. She can scale into a full Jazz Orchestra upon request. For the Blues enthusiast, she also appears quite often with a San Diego Legend, the Award-Winning Blues guitarist & historian Robin Henkel. Their music consists of a variety of high energy blues and rhythm and they appear as a duo/trio/quartet/and full band with Horn section. Whitney offers a selection that spans names such as Etta James, Sam Cooke, Ray Charles, and Amy Winehouse.
Artist subject to change.
This week, we're featuring some extremely rad beers from our friends at Modern Times:
- MT5! - 8.4% Hazy DIPA with Nelson, Motueka and Citra
- Fruitlands Rosé Edition - 4.8% gose with cranberries, raspberries, cherries, and lemon
- Fortunate Islands - 5% tropical pale ale
- Critical Band - 6.7% hazy seasonal IPA
- Palace of Cracked Heads (2017) - 8.1% Red wine barrel-aged nectarine sour
- Barrel-Aged Monster's Park w/ Smoked Pecans - 14.2%