THIS EVENT DATE HAS PASSED
New Year's Eve in Escondido
Ring in 2016 at Stone in Escondido, with no tickets or cover charge required! We’ll be open for “business as better-than-usual” until 1am, with loads of festive perks to help you celebrate. Join us anytime you like, but note that dining reservations are strongly recommended.
SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S EVE SPECIAL INCLUDE:
- 36 craft beers on tap, including 11 exclusive New Year’s Eve selections
- Chef-selected New Year’s Eve menu in addition to regular menu*
- Live music by the Lee Coulter Band (6pm - 9pm)
- DJ Joe Mama (9pm - 12:30am)
- Stone’s famous Keg Countdown at midnight
OUR CHEF-SELECTED MENU INCLUDES FAN FAVORITES SUCH AS:
- FARM FRESH SQUASH SALAD
- A roasted Garlic Butter Acorn Squash halved and filled with a mix of locally-grown greens, Burrata cheese and lightly dressed with a sweet and sour Argodolce Vinaigrette
- SLOW-COOKED LAMB OSSO BUCCO
- A hearty, classic Italian casserole made with braised lamb shank and a vegetable red wine stew of tomato, carrots and celery
- SPICED ALFAJORES ICE CREAM SANDWICH
- A seasonal Spanish dessert made with short bread cookies, dulce de leche ice cream and dipped in decadent chocolate
Please bring your photo ID and plan a safe ride home if you will be drinking.
*Chef-selected menu available from 5pm – 10pm. All food service ends at 10pm.