Ring in 2016 at Stone in Escondido, with no tickets or cover charge required! We’ll be open for “business as better-than-usual” until 1am, with loads of festive perks to help you celebrate. Join us anytime you like, but note that dining reservations are strongly recommended.
SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S EVE SPECIAL INCLUDE:
- 36 craft beers on tap, including 11 exclusive New Year’s Eve selections
- Chef-selected New Year’s Eve menu in addition to regular menu*
- Live music by the Lee Coulter Band (6pm - 9pm)
- DJ Joe Mama (9pm - 12:30am)
- Stone’s famous Keg Countdown at midnight
OUR CHEF-SELECTED MENU INCLUDES FAN FAVORITES SUCH AS:
- FARM FRESH SQUASH SALAD
- A roasted Garlic Butter Acorn Squash halved and filled with a mix of locally-grown greens, Burrata cheese and lightly dressed with a sweet and sour Argodolce Vinaigrette
- SLOW-COOKED LAMB OSSO BUCCO
- A hearty, classic Italian casserole made with braised lamb shank and a vegetable red wine stew of tomato, carrots and celery
- SPICED ALFAJORES ICE CREAM SANDWICH
- A seasonal Spanish dessert made with short bread cookies, dulce de leche ice cream and dipped in decadent chocolate
Please bring your photo ID and plan a safe ride home if you will be drinking.
*Chef-selected menu available from 5pm – 10pm. All food service ends at 10pm.