THIS EVENT DATE HAS PASSED
4:00PM - 8:00PM
Here at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Escondido, we celebrate all independent craft beer. You know we always have the freshest Stone beers on tap, but we take pride in having amazing guest beers available from other breweries we love - sometimes from our own backyard, sometimes from the other side of the world. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 28, when we’ll be tapping some beers from our very good friends at Russian River Brewing Company! Kegs will tap at 4pm with a specialty tapping at 5pm. Join us in the gardens to celebrate the dankest of IPAs.
- Pliny The Elder 8% Double India Pale Ale
- Blind Pig I.P.A. 6.25% India Pale Ale
- Row 2, Hill 56 5.8% 100% Simcoe Hop Pale Ale
- Consecration 10% Sour Dark Ale Aged in Cabernet Barrels with Currants
- Supplication 7% Sour Brown Ale Aged in Pinot Noir Barrels with Sour Cherries