Tickets are available online and at the door. See you soon!
The marquee event is happening just outside Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station on the grassy North Promenade. We’ll have 50+ breweries joining us for an afternoon of craft beer camaraderie in the San Diego sunshine. You can expect pretty much everything that’s always made these events epic – incredible beer, fantastic food, live music, cigar lounge, a commemorative taster glass and more surprises. (Plus comfortable, cushiony grass and 100% fewer stairs.)
Tickets ($35) Include
- Twenty 2oz pours of amazing craft beer
- Commemorative Stone 23rd Anniversary tasting glass to take home
- 50+ participating breweries
- Tasty bites for purchase and complimentary samples from our favorite vendors
- Live music on two different stages
- Cigar lounge with cigars for purchase
- Stone merch tent with featured seasonal items
- Live Art Chalk Wall
- Temporary tattoo wall from Champagne Creative
No tickets necessary for designated drivers, but they must be over 21 and have a valid ID.
- Stone 23rd Anniversary Uncanny Anni Double IPA
- Fyodor (Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in White Wine Barrels
- Stone Classics [Heat Seaking Wheat]
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Delicious IPA w/Pineapple, Ancho & Serrano Chilies
- Stone Espresso Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout
- Stone Experimental Batch 072: Esco IPA
- Stone Experimental Batch 078: Brut IPA
- Stone Experimental Batch 079: Mexican Lager w/ Sea Salt & Lime
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA w/Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava
- Stone Give Me Stout or Give Me Death (Brewed in Richmond, VA)
- Stone IPA
- Stone Napa Imperial White Tea IPA
- Stone Napa Jovian Orbit DIPA
- Stone Napa Purrs Like a Kitten
- Stone Napa Wicket Keeper
- Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
- Stone Ripper
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Sans Filtre
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
- Stone Liberty Station Jonah Ray / Kris Ketcham “TuPOG”
- Stone Liberty Station Drew Curtis / Rebecca Watson / Kris Ketcham “Salty Gamer”
- Stone Liberty Station Aisha Tyler / Kris Ketcham “Stone Cold Fox”
- Boochcraft / Stone Liberty Station “Vulcan Neck Pinch”
- Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2019)
- Rusty Burrell / Stone “Mango Maya Milkshake IPA”
- Wise Acre / Stone Liberty Station “Hall Of Mirrors”
- Arrogant Consortia Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Arrogant Consortia Enter Night Pilsner
- Arrogant Consortia Bourbon Barrel-Aged Arrogant Bastard
- Arrogant Consortia 2016 Double Bastard Ale
21st AmendmentHell or High Watermelon Wheat
- 21st Amendment Soma Hazy IPA
- AleSmith Brewing Company Pluot-a-saurus
- AleSmith Brewing Company Guava IPA
- Allagash Brewing Company Two Lights
- Allagash Brewing Company Barrel & Bean
- Anthem Cider Watermelon Gose Cider
- Anthem Cider OMSI Rose Cider
- Avery Brewing Hazyish
- Avery Brewing Raspberry Sour
- Beachwood Brewing Mocha Machine
- Beachwood Brewing 28 Haze Later
- Bear Republic Brewing Co Racer 5 IPA
- Bear Republic Brewing Co Thru the Haze IPA
- Boochcraft Orange+Pomegranate+Beet
- Boochcraft Grapefruit+Hibiscus+Heather
- Brooklyn Brewery Bel Air Sour
- Burgeon Beer Company Juice Press
- Burgeon Beer Company Clever Kiwi
- Cascade Brewing Coastal Gose
- Cascade Brewing Garden Party
- Eel River Brewing Company Norwegian Blackberry Metal
- Eel River Brewing Company Hazy By Nature Down With IPA
- Firestone Walker Napa Saison
- Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin
- Fremont Brewing Coffee Cinnamon B-Bomb
- Fremont Brewing Sky Kraken
- Funkwerks White
- Great Divide Brewing Company 25th Anni Big Yeti
- Great Divide Brewing Company Strawberry Rhubarb Sour
- Hop Concept THC IPA
- Kern River Brewing LHazy River
- Kern River Brewing Chuuurch
- Libertine Brewing Company Pacific Ocean Blue
- Libertine Brewing Company Get Pitted
- MadeWest Pale Ale
- MadeWest Hazy IPA
- Mason Ale Works Pogkuna Matataa
- Mason Ale Works The Beachcomber
- North Park Beer Co. Action & Action
- North Park Beer Co. Beach Games
- Maui Brewing Land of Rainbows
- Maui Brewing Bikini Blonde
- Mikkeller San Diego Cryo Room
- Mikkeller San Diego Deez Knots
- Modern Times Ice Pilsner
- Modern Times Orderville
- Mother Earth Screaming Daisies
- Mother Earth Cali Creamin' "Creamsicle"
- Pizza Port Brewing Company Helpless Automation IPA
- Pure Project Formless Reflections
- Pure Project Rain
- Refuge Brewery Baja Crush
- Refuge Brewery Blood Orange Wit
- Rip Current Brewing Super Sticky Shenanigans Double Hazy IPA
- Rip Current Brewing Choppy Surf Czech-style Pilsner
- Russian River Brewing Company Pliny the Elder
- Ska Brewing Rue B Soho
- Ska Brewing Pink Vapor Stew
- Smog City Brewing Little Bo Pils
- Smog City Brewing Tropical Farmhouse
- South Park Brewing Lime in Da Coconut
- South Park Brewing Robert Smith's Best Bitter
- St. Mayhem Tao of Mint
- St. Mayhem Sangria Chingon
- The Lost Abbey "Stone Blend"
- Thorn Brewing Relay IPA
- Thorn Brewing Stickey Henderson IPA
- Three Weavers Brewing Company Sun Trap
- Three Weavers Brewing Company Knotty
- Victory Brewing Cloud Walker
- Victory Brewing Golden Monkey
Wild Barrel BrewingHazy Star
Wild Barrel BrewingVice Black Currant
- Wise Acre Gotta Get Up to Get Down Coffee Milk Stout
- Wise Acre Tiny Bomb Pilsner
Beer list subject to change.
MAIN STAGE HEADLINER – 40oz to Freedom – Sublime Cover Band 4PM – 6PM
40 Oz to Freedom won the 2010 San Diego Music Award for Best Tribute and has toured the entire US and Canada for over six years, developing one of the largest tribute band followings in the world. 40 oz. to Freedom is true to the So-Cal vibe with thumping bass lines, rad beats, and shredding guitar riffs topped off with soul quenching vocals.
LIVE DJ AT TROPIC OF THUNDER STAGE – Cheyenne Giles – 3PM – 6PM
With 10+ years of dj’ing under his belt, Cheyenne Giles brings experience to the turntables which is virtually unmatched. His ultra clean mixing and smooth blends, along with his original edits & remixes, set him apart from other dj’s in the party rocking genre.
- BBQ Ribs
½ rack pork spare ribs with Carlsbad Gourmet bourbon barrel BBQ sauce and potato salad
- Belcampo Sausage Hoagie
grilled peppers and onions with Stone Delicious IPA mustard
- Belcampo Burger
two organic beef patties, American cheese, and your choice of toppings on a sesame potato brioche bun w/ a side of salt & vinegar chips
- Impossible Burger
two Impossible patties, American cheese and your choice of toppings on a sesame potato brioche bun w/ a side of salt & vinegar chips
- Stone Bavarian Pretzel
hand-braided Imperial Russian Stout pretzel, Stone Delicious IPA mustard and beer cheese
- Triple Fudge Brownies
salted caramel drizzle
All items subject to CA Sales Tax
- Savor Jerky
- Kaleo – Wyndam Properties
- Broo – Craft Beer Shampoo and Conditioner
- Golden State Cigar
- Shaved Ice
- More to come
Q: Can I return tickets?
A: Of course! You may return tickets up 24 hours before the beginning of the event. Simply follow the return instructions on Eventbrite to request the refund.
Q: Where can I find my ticket?
A: You were emailed a copy of both the digital and PDF version of your ticket. Need another email confirmation? Please request through Eventbrite.
Q: Are children or infants allowed at the event?
A: Sorry, no. This is a 21 and up event only and no children or infants will be admitted.
Q: Can I bring my dog or other pets?
A: Animals are not allowed at the Stone 23rd Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival. The only exception to this is service animals with government certification. It is historically very hot, so don’t forget to bring water for your service dog.
Q: Do Designated Drivers have to be 21?
A: Yes. Nobody is allowed to attend in any capacity unless they’re at least 21 years old with a valid ID.
Q: I bought a DD ticket for Saturday’s Rare Beer Festival. What beverages are available?
A: Thank you for doing your part to keep your friends and family safe! Our craft sodas are available at the Main Bar and Patio Bar and water is available throughout the event.
Q: Can I bring a water bottle?
A: We will have plenty of chilled water on hand, so bring your reusable water bottles to fill up and stay hydrated!
Q: Is there food available?
A: Yes! Depending on which event you’re attending, food may be included in your ticket price. See the breakdown below.
- Saturday Rare Beer Festival: Food is included in the ticket price.
- Sunday Grand Celebration: Food is not included in the ticket price but will be available for purchase. There will be several different vendors providing samples.
Q: Can I bring my own food?
A: Small snacks are acceptable. There will be a variety of complimentary bites along with food for purchase.
Q: Is there a hashtag for the event?
A: Yes! Please tag your social media posts with #Stone23.
Q: Is there parking?
A: Yes, and it’s free. There are parking lots for each venue and overnight parking is allowed.
- Get directions to Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Escondido or Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station
Q: Where can I smoke/vape?
A: There are designated smoking areas in the cigar lounges. You may not leave the festival to go smoke. This includes vaping devices.
Q: What type of I.D. should I bring?
A: Your library card won’t work, so bring one of the following:
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Military ID
Q: Are there any prohibited items?
A: Folding chairs, outside alcoholic beverages and weapons.
Q: Anything else I should know?
A: Bring sunscreen and a hat for Sunday’s event in particular, drink water, and don’t forget to pace yourself! Your safety is in everybody’s best interest; as such California law prohibits us to serve any obviously intoxicated guests. In the event of an injury, first aid kids are available at the registration/check-in area.