We’re featuring the finest, most unique and hard-to-find beers from Stone as well as dozens of our favorite guest breweries in the beautiful Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Escondido. Included with admission are endless tasters of select beers, 20 2oz pours of rare beers, endless bites from our amazing kitchen, live music, cigar lounge and an exclusive taster glass to take home. For the die-hards, VIP Tickets will get you an additional hour of festivities featuring VIP-exclusive beers and the opportunity to meet the brewers behind them.
General Admission: 7-10pm
General Admission ($99) Includes:
- 20 - 2oz pours of Rare Beers
- Endless 2oz tasters of select beers from Stone Brewing
- Beers from Stone and our favorite guest breweries
- Complimentary tasty bites from Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
- Commemorative Stone 23rd Anniversary tasting glass
- Live music by Jimmy & Enrique
- Cigar lounge – Featuring Golden State Cigars – for purchase
VIP ($129) Includes: SOLD OUT
- All of the above plus 10 beers only available from 6pm to 7pm
- Meet the brewer experiences
Designated Driver ($25) Includes:
- Everything but the beer & glass! That means unlimited food, non-alcoholic beverages and live music.
- Stone 23rd Anniversary Uncanny Anni Double IPA
- Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA aged in Lowland Scotch Whiskey Barrels
- Bitter Chocolate Bourbon Barrel Oakmeal Stout
- 2004 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- 2005 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- 2011 Stone Imperial Russian Stout aged in Red Wine Barrels
- 2013 Stone ESPRESSO Imperial Russian Stout
- Mikhail (2018 Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout w/Espresso aged in Bourbon Barrels)
2013 Mikhail's Odd (Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels) (VIP Only)
- 2004 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2007 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2011 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels
- 2013 OAK-SMOKED Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Stone Aqua Dog
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison w/Peach
- Stone Imperial Saison w/Blackberry
- Stone Imperial Irish Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Stone Water Lily Sour
- Stone Wazzle Barrel-Aged Sour
- Stone Winter Harvest
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA
- Stone IPA
- Stone Ripper
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Sans Filtre
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
Stygian Descent (Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels) (VIP Only)
- Drew Curtis/Wil Wheaton/Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2013)
- w00tstout 2.0 (2014)
- Drew Curtis/Wil Wheaton/Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2015)
- Drew Curtis/Wil Wheaton/Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2016)
- Drew Curtis/Wil Wheaton/Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2017)
- Drew Curtis/Wil Wheaton/Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2018)
- Drew Curtis/Wil Wheaton/Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2019)
- Green Flash / Pizza Port / Stone Hwy 78 Scotch Ale: Wagner Blend
- Guardian's Slumber (Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- 20th Anniversary Encore Series: Stone 02.02.02 Vertical Epic Ale
Stone 03.03.03 Vertical Epic ale (VIP Only)
- Stone 06.06.06 Vertical Epic Ale
- Stone 07.07.07 Vertical Epic Ale
- 20th Anniversary Encore Series: Stone 08.08.08 Vertical Epic Ale
- Stone 10.10.10 Vertical Epic Ale
- Stone 11.11.11 Vertical Epic Ale
- Stone 12.12.12 Vertical Epic Ale
- Stone Spice Oddity (Stone 12.12.12 Vertical Epic Ale aged in Red Wine Barrels)
- Stone Experimental Batch 059: Sauvignon Blanc Brut IPA
- Stone Experimental Batch 066: Warm Blooded Session IPA
- Stone Experimental Batch 081: Imperial White Tea IPA
- Stone Liberty Station Aulder Rauch
- Stone Liberty Station Be-All and End-All
- Stone Liberty Station Great Bowman's Beard aged in Scotch Barrels
- Stone Liberty Station New Desecrator
- Stone Liberty Station Stone Older Knightmare
- Stone Liberty Station Stone Pampepato
- Stone Liberty Station Stone Wittiest Moron
- Stone Napa Stone SauceSkull
- Arrogant Consortia 2012 Double Bastard Ale aged in Red Wine Barrels
- Arrogant Consortia 2012 Double Bastard Ale w/Toasted Oak
- Arrogant Consortia 2005 Double Bastard Ale
- Arrogant Consortia 2008 Double Bastard Ale
- Arrogant Consortia Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Arrogant Consortia Bastard in the Rye
- Arrogant Consortia Bourbon Barrel-Aged Arrogant Bastard
- Arrogant Consortia Enter Night Pilsner
- 21st Amendment There’s Always Money In The Cocoa Banana Stout
- AleSmith Brewing Company BA Wee Heavy
- AleSmith Brewing Company Barrel Aged Quad
- AleSmith Brewing Company Barrel Aged Speedway Stout
- AleSmith Brewing Company Figments of Newton
- Allagash Brewing Company Copain
- Allagash Brewing Company Little Sal
- Anthem Cider Byrd Farmhouse Dry Cider
- Avery Brewing Bon Bon Cerise
- Beachwood Blendery Funk Yeah Apricot
- Beachwood Brewing System of a Stout
- Beachwood Brewing Vanilla Fudge
Beachwood Blendery Strawberry Provence (VIP Only)
- Bear Republic Brewing Co Fiat Brux
- Bear Republic Brewing Co Tartar Peche
- Boochcraft Watermelon+Mint+Chili
Burgeon Beer CompanyBird's Milk (VIP Only)
Cascade BrewingKentucky Peach (VIP Only)
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Framboise
Crooked Stave Artisan Beer ProjectSurette Reserva Palisade Peach (VIP Only)
- Eel River Brewing Company Wolves at the Door
- Firestone Walker One Stormy Night, Dark and Stormy
- Firestone Walker Violet Underground
- Fremont Brewing Peach Virtue
Fremont BrewingBrew 3000 (VIP Only)
- Great Divide Brewing Company Vanilla Oaked Aged Yeti
- Kern River Brewing BA Choir Loft
- Libertine Brewing Company Flat Spell
- MadeWest Hazy IPA
- Mason Ale Works 24k
- Maui Brewing Black Pearl
- Mikkeller San Diego Saeson for Sur
- Mother Earth "Anniversary Party" - Vintage Barrel Blend (NITRO)
- Mother Earth 2016 Four Seasons "Autumn"
- Mother Earth 2016 Four Seasons "Winter"
- Pizza Port Brewing Company BBA Bacon and Eggs (NITRO)
- Pure Project Everything Gold May Stay
- Refuge Brewery A Three Hour Tour
- Rip Current Brewing Barrel-aged Stone Cuvee (Rip Current/Nickel Beer collab)
- Rip Current Brewing Scotch Oaked Delaminator Doppelbock
Russian River Brewing CompanyIntinction Sauvignon Blanc (VIP Only)
- Ska Brewing Ska Face
- Smog City Brewing Is Ticking Clock
- The Lost Abbey Agave Maria Reserva
The Lost Abbey2018 Sinners Blend (VIP Only)
- The Lost Abbey Zinners and Saints
- Thorn Brewing Barrel-Aged Roof Belgian Style Quad Ale
- Thorn Brewing Framboise de Tata's
- Three Weavers Brewing Company Patches of Endearment
- Victory Brewing Java Cask Gold
Beer list subject to change
Live Music indoors featuring Christian Taylor 7-9PM
Christian Taylor is an authentic Soul and Blues singer with an original voice. His performances are memorable, always genuine, and seamlessly work with the environment he is in. A typical set will sound like Ray Lamontagne, Otis Redding, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, Black Keys, and Johnny Cash; all performed with the unique tweak that only Christian can deliver.
Live Music in our Main Garden featuring Jimmy & Enrique 7-10PM
Guitarist Jimmy Patton and percussionist Enrique Platas have combined their talents to form this award-winning duo. Their music can be described as having an international flair as they incorporate flamenco, middle-eastern, salsa, calypso, brazilian, and other world rhythms into their compositions and arrangements. Jimmy and Enrique's musical collaboration has given creation to their unique, fiery world-music style that has captivated audiences from all over.
- Shredded Pork Sliders
sweet Hawaiian roll w/ creamy slaw
- Fried Olives
Marcona almonds & rosemary
- Mini Pretzel Brats
w/ Stone Delicious IPA Mustard and beer cheese
- Mini Pretzel Bites with Dipping Sauces
- Truffled Mac & Cheese
- BBQ Brisket Sliders
- Carlsbad Gourmet BBQ sauce
Cigars are available for purchase featuring Golden State Cigars
Q: Can I return tickets?
A: Of course! You may return tickets up 24 hours before the beginning of the event. Simply follow the return instructions on Eventbrite to request the refund.
Q: Where can I find my ticket?
A: You were emailed a copy of both the digital and PDF version of your ticket. Need another email confirmation? Please request through Eventbrite.
Q: Are children or infants allowed at the event?
A: Sorry, no. This is a 21 and up event only and no children or infants will be admitted.
Q: Can I bring my dog or other pets?
A: Animals are not allowed at the Stone 23rd Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival. The only exception to this is service animals with government certification. It is historically very hot, so don’t forget to bring water for your service dog.
Q: Do Designated Drivers have to be 21?
A: Yes. Nobody is allowed to attend in any capacity unless they’re at least 21 years old with a valid ID.
Q: I bought a DD ticket for Saturday’s Rare Beer Festival. What beverages are available?
A: Thank you for doing your part to keep your friends and family safe! Our craft sodas are available at the Main Bar and Patio Bar and water is available throughout the event.
Q: Can I bring a water bottle?
A: We will have plenty of chilled water on hand, so bring your reusable water bottles to fill up and stay hydrated!
Q: Is there food available?
A: Yes! Depending on which event you’re attending, food may be included in your ticket price. See the breakdown below.
- Saturday Rare Beer Festival: Food is included in the ticket price.
- Sunday Grand Celebration: Food is not included in the ticket price but will be available for purchase. There will be several different vendors providing samples.
Q: Can I bring my own food?
A: Small snacks are acceptable. There will be a variety of complimentary bites along with food for purchase.
Q: Is there a hashtag for the event?
A: Yes! Please tag your social media posts with #Stone23.
Q: Is there parking?
A: Yes, and it’s free. There are parking lots for each venue and overnight parking is allowed.
- Get directions to Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Escondido or Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station
Q: Where can I smoke/vape?
A: There are designated smoking areas in the cigar lounges. You may not leave the festival to go smoke. This includes vaping devices.
Q: What type of I.D. should I bring?
A: Your library card won’t work, so bring one of the following:
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Military ID
Q: Are there any prohibited items?
A: Folding chairs, outside alcoholic beverages and weapons.
Q: Anything else I should know?
A: Bring sunscreen and a hat for Sunday’s event in particular, drink water, and don’t forget to pace yourself! Your safety is in everybody’s best interest; as such California law prohibits us to serve any obviously intoxicated guests. In the event of an injury, first aid kids are available at the registration/check-in area.