Each of our US locations will get our epic anniversary weekend started with special beers on tap, rare & vintage creations, live music and more at select locations. No tickets necessary, but seating and special release beers are first-come, first-served. Take this opportunity to visit your favorite local Stone spot and raise a glass with us to 23 years of badass beer. We'll also be hosting meet & greets with Stone's co-founders & brewers so you can chat and cheers with our own industry legends.
Note: We’ve got a lot of exciting things planned for our Ultimate Tap Room Takeover. Because of limited space, we will have a no dogs policy Friday August 16 from 4pm to 9pm. We apologize for any inconvenience. Certified service animals are still welcome.
Steve Wagner, President and Co-Founder
Stone’s original brewmaster, the man behind the recipes for our most classic beers.
Sean Monahan, Chief Operating Officer
Travelling from our Richmond, Virginia brewing facility, we are thrilled to have Sean pay the West Coast a visit.
Matt Costa (7-8pm)
With 13 releases under his belt, 4 with Brushfire Records and 1 with Dangerbird Records, Matt has a solid catalog of songs to draw from. His tours with Jack Johnson, Modest Mouse and Death Cab for Cutie (among other artists), has allowed him to grow into a seasoned performer with So-Cal roots.
Note: This performance will have limited space available on a first come, first served basis beginning at 6:30pm.
We recommend you reserve a spot by stopping by in person or calling the Tap Room Crew at (760) 529-0002. $25 will get you 10 2oz pours and a commemorative glass.
Gather at the Fire Rock for an exclusive selection of uber-limited Stone beers:
- Ken Schmidt / Maui / Stone Kona Coffee Macadamia Coconut Porter
- 2004 Double Bastard Ale
- 2004 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- 2006 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- 2010 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Stone El Camino (Un)Real Black Ale Aged in Oak Barrels
- Stone 11.11.11 Vertical Epic Ale
- Stone / Dogfish Head / Victory - Saison Du BUFF (2012)
- 2014 Bastard in the Rye
- Stone Stochasticity Project Quadrotriticale
- Stone 23rd Anniversary Uncanny Anni Double IPA
- Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
- Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2019)
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA w/Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava
- Stone Delicious IPA w/Pineapple, Ancho & Serrano Chilies
- Stone Classics [Cali-Belgique IPA] (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Older Knightmare (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Jovian Orbit Double IPA (Brewed in Napa)
- Stone Imperial White Tea IPA (Brewed in Napa)
- Stone Experimental Batch 077: Brut IPA
- Stone Wit Beer
- Stone Mexican Style Lager w/Sea Salt & Lime
Archive & Barrel-Aged Releases
- 2013 Double Bastard Ale
- 2009 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- Fyodors Classic (2018)
- Stone Water Lily Sour
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
Enter Night Pilsner