We’re debuting this new beer prior to the national release exclusively at select Stone Brewing locations. Be the first to get access to this new creation before everyone else gets a taste.
Stone 23rd Anniversary Uncanny Anni Double IPA
It’s customary that a 10th anniversary gift is made of tin, the 25th with silver, the 50th with gold, and so on. As far as we know, the 23rd anniversary doesn’t have any such designation. But we know it’s not aluminum. Not this year at least. Instead we have officially decided hops will be our focus. We know, again. So, our no-aluminum-yet-lotsa-hops Stone 23rd Anniversary Uncanny Anni Double IPA is loaded with nine different varieties, including hefty doses of Mosaic, Citra and Cascade. A perfect celebration of you and this 23-years-and-counting obsession with those beautiful little green buds we love so much.
- Appearance: Pale gold with a white creamy foam head.
- Aroma: Peach, tropical fruit and citrus with hop resin. Orange, malty, and dank.
- Taste: Orange, peach, cantaloupe, papaya, melon, pear, and grapefruit.
- Palate: Medium body with a mild sweetness and warming character with integrated, medium bitterness to balance some maltiness and fruit character.
- Starters: Dry Pot Cauliflower, Chinese Sticky Ribs, Tortilla Chips with Pineapple and Mango Salsa, Flaming Greek Cheese (Saganaki).
- Soups and Salads: Fruity Goat, Thai Noodle Salad, Sopa de Lima, Greek Lemon Chicken Soup.
- Main Courses: Yucatan Pork Tacos, Pulled Jack-Fruit Sandwich, Spaghetti Carbonara, St. Louis Style BBQ Chicken.
- Desserts: Mango Sticky Rice, Lemon Bundt Cake, Crepe Suzette, Lemon Cannelloni.
Available on draft and in 22oz bottles