On the hunt for new, small-batch & experimental beers? We’re tapping a special release from Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station, where our Brewing Manager, Kris Ketcham, crafts his award-winning creations. We pour through these limited-release beers until they run out, so early birds, worms: you know the drill.
Stone Liberty Station Saint 1
- ABV - 5.1%
- Style – Belgian Style Pale Ale
- Appearance – Deep amber/light copper with mild haze and an off-white foam
- Aroma – Yeast spice, banana bread, stone fruit, with winter spices
- Taste – Nose carries over with fresh dough, peach, apricot, cardamom and mild yeast spice
- Palate – Light bodied and easy drinking
- Overall – A Belgian Style Pale Ale that is really enjoyable. A perfect winter/spring beer with a Belgian yeast character that does not overpower the beer. The malt profile gives off a nice doughy character that reminds me of Stone Pale Ale, works really well with the yeast to give off the impression of banana bread. Though this is somewhat hoppy, everything balances out to make this beer approachable for all.