We've had a thing for tiki-inspired beers lately, so we've decided to fill our taps with some tropically-inspired creations. Kick back with us starting Thursday, June 27 @ 4pm and discover fruit-forward, sour, tart and hoppy brews all while surrounded by our lush garden circled in tiki torches and live music. Enjoy all the island vibes we can possibly muster while still here in the continental U.S.
- Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
- Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA
- Stone Revengeful Spirit Imperial IPA
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Tropical Heat
- Stone Lomatad Loma Lager w/Lime & Sea Salt (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Something with Fruit (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Deep Sea Haze (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Classics [Heat Seeking Wheat] (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Boysenberry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Sour Cherry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)
- Stone Experimental Batch 045 - Passionfruit Mojito Ale
- Stone Experimental Batch 044 - Greyhound Ale w/Grapefruit & Salt
- Stone Wazzle Barrel-Aged Sour
- Stone Water Lilly Sour
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Mosaic Wile Ale
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Blackberry & Black Currant
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Sauvignon Blanc
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Apricot
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Strawberry & Sour Cherry
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels w/Sour Cherries
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison w/Peach
- Stone Foudre-Aged Imperial Saison
- Stone Enjoy By 07.04.19 Unfiltered IPA
- Stone White Geist Berliner Weisse
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Ripper
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA
- Coming Soon...
Beer list subject to change and available on a first come, first served basis.
JOIN US FOR KEEP THE GLASS!
Now you can enjoy our tiki & tropical inspired beers with an awesome keeper glass for a special price! Pint glasses will be available on a first come, first served basis starting June 27 at 4pm.
Ben Benavente - June 27 (4-6pm)
Ben Benavente specializes in Hawaiian/Island style music from Fiji to Ka'au Crater Boys, Jack Johnson, Bruno Mars and Jason Mraz. A softer reggae most would say. He creates entire songs on the fly by looping and recording live. He starts off by recording the drums then piano, bass guitar and then singing and playing ukulele live.
THE HULA GIRLS - June 27 (6-8pm)
The Hula Girls are the self-proclaimed Kings of Hulabilly! It's all the stuff that you dig so much. Rockabilly and Surf in tiki land.
- Lomi-Lomi Salmon (served on wonton chips and topped with micro cilantro)
- Pineapple Fried Rice ( with cashews and micro cilantro)
- Kalua Pork Sliders (with cabbage slaw)
- Ube Sweet Rolls
We partnered with renowned artist David McNeley, also known as "Mcbiff" to create a tiki-inspired all-over print woven shirt as well as artwork on our Tiki Escape IPA Mixed Pack. On June 27, "Mcbiff" and some of his artwork will join us in our lush Escondido gardens. You may be lucky enough to get a hold of some limited signed artwork as well!
"Micbiff" is a traditional artist from Huntington Beach, CA specializing in Acrylic paint. Clean simplicity and hidden surprises characterize his paintings with American mid-century modern styles. Inspired by Disney artists that came before him, and a healthy union with a paintbrush, Mcbiff has created a style that is both familiar and enthusiastically new.
This June, we present to you a tiki escape of mythical grandeur. Three of our juiciest, tropical beers make up this seasonal 12oz mixed 6-pack of island-inspired creations. The lineup includes Tikiphile favorite Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA, alongside Stone Revengeful Spirit IPA & Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager. 6-packs will be availble to go at Stone locations while supplies last..
Limited quantities available!