We've had a thing for tiki-inspired beers lately, so we've decided to fill our taps with some tropically-inspired creations. Kick back with us starting Thursday, June 27 @ 4pm and discover fruit-forward, sour, tart and hoppy brews all while surrounded by our lush garden circled in tiki torches and live music. Enjoy all the island vibes we can possibly muster while still here in the continental U.S.
Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
Lomatad Loma Lager w/Lime & Sea Salt
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Tropical Heat
- Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA
- Stone Revengeful Spirit IPA
- Stone Something with Fruit (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Deep Sea Haze (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Classics [Heat Seeking Wheat] (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Boysenberry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Sour Cherry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)*
- Stone Experimental Batch 045 - Passionfruit Mojito Ale
- Stone Experimental Batch 044 - Greyhound Ale w/Grapefruit & Salt
- Stone Wazzle Barrel-Aged Sour*
- Stone Water Lilly Sour*
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Strawberry & Sour Cherry
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels w/Sour Cherries
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison w/Peach*
- Stone Foudre-Aged Imperial Saison*
- Stone Enjoy By 07.04.19 Unfiltered IPA
- Stone White Geist Berliner Weisse
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Ripper
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
JOIN US FOR KEEP THE GLASS!
Now you can enjoy our tiki & tropical inspired beers with an awesome keeper glass for a special price! Pint glasses will be available on a first come, first served basis starting June 27 at 4pm.
Food information coming soon...
Craft beer, live music, lush garden setting? Sounds like a recipe for a good time. Good vibes guaranteed.
Sunday, June 30 | The Cheap Leis
The Cheap Leis play Hawaii-themed punk music, wearing colorful clothes to match.
On Saturday, June 29, starting at 2pm, Patrick from OB TIki will be in our garden showing off his amazing tiki carving skills.
This June, we present to you a tiki escape of mythical grandeur. Three of our juiciest, tropical beers make up this seasonal 12oz mixed 6-pack of island-inspired creations. The lineup includes Tikiphile favorite Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA, alongside Stone Revengeful Spirit IPA & Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager. 6-packs will be availble to go at Stone locations while supplies last..