We've had a thing for tiki-inspired beers lately, so we've decided to fill our taps with some tropically-inspired creations. Kick back with us starting Thursday, June 27 @ 4pm and discover fruit-forward, sour, tart and hoppy brews all while relaxing at one of our world class locations. Enjoy all the island vibes we can possibly muster while still here in the continental U.S.
Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
Lomatad Loma Lager w/Lime & Sea Salt
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Tropical Heat
- Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA
- Stone Revengeful Spirit Imperial IPA
- Stone Something with Fruit (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Deep Sea Haze (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Classics [Heat Seeking Wheat] (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Boysenberry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Sour Cherry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)
- Stone Experimental Batch 045 - Passionfruit Mojito Ale
- Stone Experimental Batch 044 - Greyhound Ale w/Grapefruit & Salt
- Stone Wazzle Barrel-Aged Sour
- Stone Water Lilly Sour
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Strawberry & Sour Cherry
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in Red Wine Barrels w/Sour Cherries
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison w/Peach
- Stone Foudre-Aged Imperial Saison
- Stone Enjoy By 07.04.19 Unfiltered IPA
- Stone White Geist Berliner Weisse
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Ripper
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
Beer list subject to change and available on a first come, first served basis.
JOIN US FOR KEEP THE GLASS!
Now you can enjoy our tiki & tropical inspired beers with an awesome keeper glass for a special price! Pint glasses will be available on a first come, first served basis starting June 27 at 4pm.
Join us for a roast like no other! Enjoy a BBQ plate with Belcampo Meat Co. pork, Hawaiian sides, and some Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse and other tropical beers to wash it all down with.
Aaron Markland | Thursday, June 27 @ 6PM
Aaron Markland is an award winning singer, published songwriter, guitarist, and producer born and raised in Ocean Beach, California. Aaron has a vast catalogue of covers as well as originals with genres extending from high energy, feel good Top 40, Classic to Modern Rock, Blues, Indie, Pop, Reggae, and Folk. Aaron has been categorized with artists such as: Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Jason Mraz, Van Morrison, Bill Withers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, City and Colour, Hozier, The Beautiful Girls, and Leon Bridges.
Ke’Ahi trio | Sunday, June 30 (4pm - 8pm)
"Singer-Songwriter Keahi was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Inspired by his dearest grandmother, he begun to find success at an early age by writing songs that won many local contests and for his high school graduating class. He later wrote a song that was featured on the Cooking Channels hit T.V. show Junk Food Flip. His debut album has already caught the attention of some of the country’s top record labels and radio stations! Keahi’s unique vocals and style spreads across many genre’s to include Hawaiian, Island, Reggae, Pop, Rock, Country, Jazz, Swing, Soul, R&B, and oldies to name a few. He also puts on major Polynesian dance shows for corporate clients to include Intuit, Lego Land, Marriott, the United States Air Force, Tommy Bahamas and more! Keahi is also a proud veteran of the United States Air Force."
David Mena – Kawika | Thursday, June 27 @ 6PM
David is a local, San Diego-based artist whose pieces have been showcased all around America's Most Beautiful City. Join us for a live art presentation where David will demonstrate his ability to balance bold colors, a Hawaiian upbringing, and his distinct take on the Chicano art style.
Tiki Carving by OB Tiki | Sunday, June 30 @12pm
Patrick from OB TIki will be in our garden showing off his amazing tiki carving skills.
This June, we present to you a tiki escape of mythical grandeur. Three of our juiciest, tropical beers make up this seasonal 12oz mixed 6-pack of island-inspired creations. The lineup includes Tikiphile favorite Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA, alongside Stone Revengeful Spirit IPA & Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager. 6-packs will be availble to go at Stone locations while supplies last.