San Diegans sure have it tough in the winter. OK, that's a lie - it's hard to complain when the weather's nice enough to sip beers outdoors, but brisk enough to thoroughly crave a rich, extra-flavorful beer. To celebrate such a season, we're pulling together a list of wintry delights - some fresh from our brewery, others from our vintage cellars and a few from some of our favorite other breweries. Join us on January 31st and get warmed up in the gardens (and maybe stock up for any major sporting events happening that weekend).
- Stone Great Bowman's Beard aged in Scotch Barrels
- Stone Older Knightmare
- Stone Wittiest Moron
- Stone Be-All and End-All
- Stone Great Bowman's Beard aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Stone Sanguine Wayfarer Barley Wine
- Stone Spiced Unicorn Milk
- Stone Cimmerian Portal
- Stone Lifeblood
- 2018 Mikhail
- 2013 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels
- 2019 Double Bastard Ale w/Toasted Oak
- 21st Amendment Fireside Chat
- Boulevard Brewing & Modern Times Restless Nights
- Brasserie d’Achouffe N'Ice Chouffe
- Fremont Winter Ale
- The Lost Abbey Gnoel de Abbey
Pair this decadent beer list with bread pudding bites w/ barrel-aged beer sauce from our kitchen!
Raised in Ireland, JP Hennessy began playing the guitar at the age of 15 and has performed at the MTV EMA Awards in 2011 to an audience of 15,000 music fans, as well as internationally toured through America, Ireland, Spain and Germany. His music can be described as "rockin' soul blues". JP's influences include artists such as Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bill Withers, Eric Clapton, BB King, Jimi Hendrix, and John Mayer to name a handful.