Taps n Tracks
Our fearless leader and CEO Dominic Engels will be visiting Stone Company Store Oceanside on Wednesday, May 10 starting at 5pm as he and Store Manager Tony Davis spin (ok, click) some unique tracks as they battle for audio supremacy. We'll also be tapping several Stone vintage, barrel aged and mouth puckering creations to mark the occasion.
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison w/ Peach
- Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station Soured Be Thy Name
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA aged in White Wine Barrels
- 2006 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- Arrogant Brewing's 2016 Southern Charred (2016 Double Bastard Ale aged in Bourbon Barrels)