Join us for the Friday night brewers Reception, the kickoff to The Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival!
This exclusive event offers you dozens of amazing beers and delicious complimentary food in a truly festive atmosphere!
The Stone 21st Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival is not only the largest craft beer festival in Southern California, but it's also our largest yearly charitable event. We're proud to support our community by donating 100% of the proceeds from this event and by promoting a culture of social responsibility, collaboration and involvement.
Friday Night Brewers Reception Tickets Include:
A relaxing evening of craft beer, delicious fares and other beer loving fans.
- 40+ craft beers on tap
- Beer samples with no tabs or tokens
- Complimentary gourmet fare by Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
- Commemorative 21st Anniversary tasting glass
- Live music
- Cigar Lounge featuring Golden State Cigars (cigars available for purchase)
General Admission: $85
Designated Driver: $35
- 100% of proceeds go directly to local charities
- Shuttle from public transportation locations on site
- Free parking
- Vietnamese Vegetarian Spring Roll
Classic Vietnamese spring roll w/crisp seasonal vegetables such as crunchy carrots, fresh cucumber & aromatic Thai basil
- Bistro Salad
Locally grown organic baby salad mix tossed w/cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds, dried cherries, Cypress Grove Purple Haze cheese & hop vinaigrette
- South American Tiger Shrimp Ceviche
Tiger shrimp marinated in fresh lemon & lime juice mixed w/red onion, cilantro & ají Amarillo. Served w/chili-dusted tortilla chips
- Duck Al Pastor Tacos
Served on warm Esperanza’s corn tortillas, pineapple, onions, cilantro & lime
- BBQ Pork Ribs
Hop Rubbed Salmon Creek Farms Pork Spare Ribs
w/Bourbon Barrel-Aged Arrogant Bastard BBQ Sauce
- Chicken/Tofu Skewer
Brined Chicken Grilled & served w/Sticky Garlic Glaze
San Diego Soy Dairy Tofu Grilled & served w/Sticky Garlic Glaze
- Stone Signature Mac 'n Cheese
Creamy Stone Ripper Pale Ale beer cheese sauce made w/Gouda, Swiss & garlic. Crispy pancetta or broccoli topped w/Parmesan bread crumbs
- Real Beer / Root Beer Float
Stone Tangerine Express IPA or Root Beer served over San Diego’s own Niederfranks French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Housemade Lemonade & Iced Tea
Menu subject to change.
- Eppig Brewing
- Knotty Brewing Co.
- Little Miss Brewing
- New Realm
- Pariah Brewing Company
- Rouleur Brewing Company
- San Diego Brewing Company - North Park
- Thr3e Punk Ales Brewing Co
- The Surfrider Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of San Marcos
- YMCA of San Diego County
- Fight ALD!
- CSUSM Foundation