THIS EVENT DATE HAS PASSED
Blizzard by the Beach
We're "winterizing" our Stone Company Store and garden to create a unique and enjoyable atmosphere during the holiday season. Our taps will be loaded with some stellar barrel-aged, vintage and special creations to cap it off.
- Xocoveza Charred
- Bitter Chocolate Oakmeal Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Stone Liberty Station The Full Pint Delite
- Stone Liberty Station Spiced Unicorn Milk
- Pirate Life Brewing / Stone Brewing “Captain Nameless” (Baltic Coffee Porter aged in Rum Barrels)
- Stone Imperial Irish Stout
- 2014 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- Stone Give Me Stout or Give Me Death
- Stone Americano Stout
- Double Dry-Hopped Stone Delicious IPA
- Double Dry-Hopped Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0
- Stone Pilot: Loral & Rudi
- Stone Pilot: Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Ripper
- Stone IPA
- Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Who You Callin' Wussie
Warm up next to the fire with a S'more & Stout pairing. We'll provide the S'more kit (roasting sticks, graham crackers, mellows & chocolate) with enough so you can roast and build two s'mores to pair with two 4oz tasters. S'more kits will be available for $7 each or donate five cans to our canned food drive, and get the the paring for only $5.
And make the world a better place for everyone!
During the month of December, we're partnering with the San Diego Food Bank as a collection piont for those in need. Fans that bring in five approved canned food items will be eligable for $1 off a growler fill (32oz Can, 1L or 2L)* and can also opt in to help decorate the store with a Stone Xocoveza Charity Dangler.
*Limit 10 discounted growler fills per customer, per day.