Team Stone is our core.
We are always looking for amazing individuals to join our team. Standing as a united band of misfits, we aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, break industry convention or go against the grain. We care for each other, trust each other, push each other and at the end of the day, we have a beer together. We’re proud to wear the name and be part of something larger that values passion over profit, collaboration not competition and the well-being of the community just as much as the individual.
Does this sound like you?
Stone Brewing offers a wide array of health, wellness, and supplemental benefits, including:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision coverage
- Group/Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Generous beer, food, and merchandise privileges
... and more!
Student Intern Opportunities
If you're interested in launching yourself into a thrilling career in the big, wonderful world of craft beer, we might be able to assist you as you map out your future. But before you buy a plane ticket or tell your landlord to get lost, make sure you carefully read through these requirements and instructions. If everything appears to be in order, then go ahead and submit your resume; we look forward to hearing from you. All available internship opportunities are listed on the jobs board, so if no opportunities are posted, there are no internships open at this time.
To be considered for an internship at Stone Brewing, you:
- Most internships require candidates to be at least 21 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be a student or recent graduate
- Please note: If interested in working with our Brew Crew, you must have formal brewing education to qualify for an internship
- Must love craft beer!
Note that Stone will not be responsible for travel expenses or living arrangements. This is a paid internship (generally around $10 per hour) with no guarantee of future employment. A typical internship can last anywhere from two weeks up to several months, depending on the assignment.