Flight School - Dark Beers
6:36AM - 6:36AM
Let Team Stone be your expert instructors during Flight School, an educational guided tasting of four stellar beers held at our Stone Brewing locations. Tuition is just $15 and space will be available on a first come, first served basis, so make sure not to sleep through your alarm!
On Friday, November 23 we will be celebrating Black(end) Friday with a Flight School selection featuring our favorite dark themed beers.Class is in session starting at 7pm at the Company Store at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station. Check out the beer list below!
- Stone Liberty Station Witty Moron (Black Wit) - 5.5%
- Citrus, banana, hints of chocolate
- Stone Liberty Station Cimmerian Portal (American Stout) - 6.8%
- Heavy roast and malt sweetness
- Lost Abbey / Stone "Sticks N' Stones" (Dark Imperial Lager) - 8.3%
- Partially aged it with wooden chips “sticks” in stone granite barrels
- Fyodor (Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels) - 13.5%
- Coffee, chocolate, dark charred oak, rich vanilla and caramel