We’ve been proud beer geeks since 1996, so it’s only natural for us to celebrate when our hometown becomes the center of the nerd universe during San Diego Comic Con. Join us at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station on July 19 for Hop-Con 6.0!
This year’s celebration will be on Thursday night for the first time and have a few extra surprises in store.
Your $75 ticket includes:
- Fifteen 3oz tasters (5 of which count for w00tstout pours)
- 3 specialty casks of w00tstout
- Commemorative glassware to take home
- Gourmet food stations with unlimited tastings
- Moestra coffee samples
- Lawn games including giant jenga, bocce ball, connect 4
- Photo booth
- Churros for dessert
Designated driver tickets are available for $35. Ticket includes all the awesomeness of General Admission, minus the beer and commemorative glassware.
**Exclusive Event T-shirt available for $20**
HERO INITIATIVE LITHOGRAPHS
Hero Initiative will once again be partnering with us to bring you this year's bottle art in a lithograph signed by the bottle artist Joe Jusko! Lithographs can be purchased for $20 online and during the event. There will also be a very limited number of previous years' artwork for sale. ALL proceeds go back to comic artists from yesteryear!
Exclusive event t-shirts available for $20!
- Stone Pretzel Wrapped Brats w/Stone Ground Mustard
- Grilled Tequila Lime Shrimp Skewers w/siracha lime aioli & micro cilantro (gluten free)
- Mac and Cheese Croquettes (vegetarian)
- Bacon Blue Cheese Beef Sliders w/roasted tomato jam
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls served Napa cabbage, carrots, micro greens w/peanut sauce (vegetarian)
- Mini House Made Pretzel Bites w/beer cheese fondue (vegetarian)
- Lamb Meatball Melts w/Moroccan tomato sauce & feta cheese
- Brussels & Sausage Platters served w/assorted sweet and spicy house made sausages, charred Brussels sprouts, stone ground mustard, red onion marmalade served w/baguettes
- Churros with Chocolate Sauce
- Assorted Mini Donuts Station
- House Made Oatmeal Cookies