Craft beer, live music? Sounds like a recipe for a good time. Every Saturday this, sip on specialty Stone brews while you enjoy a variety of musical genres. Good vibes guaranteed.
Justin Froese is a chameleon of a musician who has the ability to play just about any genre. He has been professionally trained as a classical and Latin guitarist, yet also knows a vast range of music that is appropriate for a majority of events. Sounds like Frank Sinatra, John Mayer, Tom Petty, CCR, and The Eagles.
Artist subject to change.
This week, we're featuring some extremely rad beers from our friends at Modern Times:
- MT5! - 8.4% hazy DIPA with Nelson, Motueka and Citra
- Fruitlands Rosé Edition - 4.8% gose with cranberries, raspberries, cherries, and lemon
- Fortunate Islands - 5% tropical pale ale
- Critical Band - 6.7% hazy seasonal IPA
- Palace of Cracked Heads (2017) - 8.1% red wine barrel-aged nectarine sour
- Barrel-Aged Monster's Park w/ Smoked Pecans - 14.2%