Together with the American Homebrewers Association (AHA), we have partnered to host a people’s choice–style homebrew competition at our annual AHA Rally since 2008. During the Rally, attendees have the opportunity to sample beer from dozens of homebrewers and vote on their favorites. This year's Homebrew Competition & AHA Rally will make its East Coast debut on Saturday, November 17 at Stone Brewing - Richmond. The winning recipe will be brewed in collaboration with Stone Brewing on a commercial scale and released via Stone’s global distribution network including all 50 states plus 40 countries. Additionally, the beer will be entered into the annual Great American Beer Festival® Pro-Am Competition in 2019.
Registration for the Homebrew Competition is closed due to all spots being filled.
Winners throughout the years include:
As a homebrewer, meeting and collaborating with others is the most effective (and fun!) way to improve your skills. Whether you're an experienced brewer or just thinking of starting, this is a golden opportunity to make new friends and join the club—literally!
For $43 you will receive:
- A one-year renewal for current AHA members at a discounted rate (or a brand new one-year membership!)
- The chance to taste some of the most awesome homebrews in Southern California
- Voting rights in the competition—you decide which beers are best
- The opportunity to win cool raffle prizes
- Your very own vintage Stone tasting glass
- The priceless experience of hanging out with veteran homebrewers and industry professionals
CLICK HERE to RSVP to attend the AHA Rally.
*You can pay your AHA membership fee at the door. Save time and complete your application form before arriving! CLICK HERE