Each of our US locations will get our epic anniversary weekend started with special beers on tap, rare & vintage creations, live music and more at select locations. No tickets necessary, but seating and special release beers are first-come, first-served. Take this opportunity to visit your favorite local Stone spot and raise a glass with us to 23 years of badass beer. We'll also be hosting meet & greets with Stone's co-founders & brewers so you can chat and cheers with our own industry legends.
Greg Koch, Executive Chairmain & Co-Founder
The entrepreneur and beer geek behind Stone’s voice, vision and philosophy – taking a break from following Metallica on tour with Enter Night Pilsner.
Kris Ketcham, Senior Manager of Brewing & Innovation - Liberty Station
You may know him from hits like Stone Witty Moron, Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse and other much-adored beers from Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station.
$25 will get you 10 2oz pours of super-rare Stone beers and a receive a commemorative glass (first-come, first-served).
- Stone 06.06.06 Vertical Epic Ale
Stone El Camino (Un)Real Black Ale Aged in Oak Barrels
2013 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels
Stone / Dogfish Head / Victory Saison Du BUFF (2012)
Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2014)
2014 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
2015 Locoveza Charred
2016 Double Bastard in the Rye
2017 Mikhail (Stone Imperial Russian Stout w/ Espresso Beans aged in Bourbon Barrels)
Stone Stochasticity Project Quadrotriticale
Jared Matthew (5-8pm)
Jarred is a musician inspired by the American soul music of the 50s, 60s, and 70s. In his music you hear the influences of Otis Redding, Al Green, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Wilson Pickett, James Brown, and many others. Jarred's music is commonly associated with artists like Ray Lamontagne, Ed Sheeran, Van Morrison, Otis Redding, and Allen Stone.
- Stone 23rd Anniversary Uncanny Anni Double IPA
- Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
- Drew Curtis / Wil Wheaton / Greg Koch Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout (2019)
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions Double IPA w/Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava
- Stone Delicious IPA w/Pineapple, Ancho & Serrano Chilies
- Stone Classics [Cali-Belgique IPA] (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Older Knightmare (Brewed at Liberty Station)
- Stone Jovian Orbit Double IPA (Brewed in Napa)
- Stone Imperial White Tea IPA (Brewed in Napa)
- Stone Experimental Batch 077: Brut IPA
- Stone Wit Beer
- Stone Mexican Style Lager w/Sea Salt & Lime
Archive & Barrel-Aged Releases
- 2013 Double Bastard Ale
- 2009 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
- Fyodors Classic (2018)
- Stone Water Lily Sour
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
Enter Night Pilsner