Stone Brewing Tap Room – Kettner 6th Anniversary
Stone Brewing Tap Room – Kettner is turning six this year, and what better way to celebrate than pouring unique variations, vintage releases, barrel-aged creations and other amazing Stone-crafted beers for this draftacular day? No tickets necessary.
- Stone The Beer Train Special
- Stone Borreo Gose w/Boysenberry
- Stone Shield Bearer Farmhouse Ale w/Tangerine
- Stone Wicket Keeper
- Stone ///Fear.Movie.Lions w/Passion Fruit, Orange & Guava
- [Stone Classics] Stone Smoked Porter w/Chipotle
- Stone Nargoyle
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Mosiac Wild Ale
2018 Fyodor (Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Stone Great Bowman's Beard Aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Stone Viking Space Probe Double IPA
- Stone Neverending Haze IPA
- Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager
- Stone Xocoveza
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
- Stone Delicious IPA
- 2019 Double Bastard Ale
- [Stone Classics] Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Enter Night Pilsner
Join Store Crew Member Hannah as she walks you through four hand-selected cheeses from our friends at Venissimo Cheese, all specifically paired with five Stone brews (3oz ea.). Tickets can be purchased from Stone Brewing Tap Room - Kettner for $20 ea. Space is limited, so don't delay.
Session 1 (6pm - 7pm)
Session 2 (7pm - 8pm)
PB Poke House
Specializing in Hawaiian inspired poke, served just how the locals like it. PB Poke House is something you might see along the beaches of Hawaii, using sustainable caught seafood and locally sourced produce, they have a passion to make fresh, healthy poke made fresh daily.
Christian blends a love for Soul, Blues, and Americana into his own unique raw sound, relying mostly on his raspy, soulful voice to wow the crowds.