There will be a limited number of tickets available at the door for purchase!
While Stone has long had a reputation for brewing hop-forward IPAs, we’ve always had a deep appreciation for the glorious dark side of beer. If you’ve attended our Oakquinox or Pour It Black events in the past, we’ve combined them both into one massive celebration of the finest stouts, porters and barrel-aged delights.
We’re putting together an incredible list of beers from Stone along with amazing guest beers from some of the finest craft breweries in the world. We got rave reviews from the attendees of the first DRK in 2017, and we can’t wait to step it up and make it an even more fantastic experience for the second edition.
YOUR $65 TICKET INCLUDES:
- Fifteen 3oz tasters
- A commemorative glass to take home
- Amazing dark and rare beers to choose from!
Special Treats: We'll also have our friends from Nutista Stoneground Nutbutters providing samples of their locally handmade, all-natural nutbutters for you to pair with any of these abundantly flavorful beers.
For the first time, this event will take place on Friday evening!
There will be a limited number of Stone DRK Festival T-shirts available for sale at the event.
Stone Brewing Beers
Guardian's Slumber (2013 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Stone Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison with Peach (Aged in Red Wine Barrels)
- Stone Liberty Station - Stone Classic Series: Smoked Porter
- Stone Liberty Station Wiser Moron
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Mosaic Wild Ale
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour Blackberry + Black Currant
- Stone Napa All of the Best Beer Names are Taken
- Stone Xocoveza (2014)
- Alchemist Luscious
- Alesmith Cinnamon Vanilla Barrel - Aged Speedway Stout
- Allagash James Bean Coffee Stout
- Arrogant Consortia Crime
- Arrogant Consortia Punishment
- Avery 25th Anniversary
- Avery Certatio Equestris
- Beachwood BBQ & Brewing SADIE w/ Vanilla
- Belching Beaver BA Horchata w/ Mostra Coffee (Aged in Templeton Rye Whiskey Barrels)
- Brasserie De Ranke Noir de Dottignies
- Brouwerij De Dolle Special Export Stout
- Cigar City MOAT
- Crux Better off Red
- De Struise Brouwers Dark Horse Reserva
- Deschutes / Bells Schwarzbier
- Eclipse Apple Brandy
- Eclipse Belle Meade
- Eclipse Grand Cru
- Eclipse Joseph Magnus
- Fall 2AM Bike Ride
- Half Acre Benthic
- Jing-A Smoked Guizhou Chili Porter
- Lost Abbey Agave Maria
- Mikkeller Grandma's Boi
- Modern Times Palace of Cracked Heads
- Oskar Blues Death by Coconut
- Pizza Port Deez Imperial Nuts
- Prairie Artisan Ales Deconstruct BOMB! Chili Peppers
- Propolis Flemish Brown
- Sierra Nevada Trip in the Woods Tequila Otra Vez
- Silva S-Shot
- The Bruery Cuivre
- Three Weavers Extraordinary Humans Urban Roots
- Trve Brewing Co. Ancient Bole
- Upland Darken
Pretzel Brat $10
Saags cheddar bratwurst on a pretzel dough bun w/caramelized onion & Stone IPA mustard
Soyrizo Beer Cheese Potatoes $7
Roasted fingerling potatoes w/soyrizo, Stone Ripper cheese sauce & green onions
Stone Stout Bavarian Pretzel $10
All-natural, artisan hand rolled jumbo pretzel made w/Stone Totalitarian Stout, served w/ Stone IPA mustard
Christian Taylor is an authentic Soul and Blues singer with an original voice. His performances are memorable, always genuine, and seamlessly work with the environment he is in. A typical set will sound like Ray Lamontagne, Otis Redding, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, Black Keys, and Johnny Cash; all performed with the unique tweak that only Christian can deliver.