While Stone has long had a reputation for brewing hop-forward IPAs, we’ve always had a deep appreciation for the glorious dark side of beer. If you’ve attended our Oakquinox or Pour It Black events in the past, we’ve combined them both into one massive celebration of the finest stouts, porters and barrel-aged delights.
We’re putting together an incredible list of beers from Stone along with amazing guest beers from some of the finest craft breweries in the world. We got rave reviews from the attendees of the first DRK in 2017, and we can’t wait to step it up and make it an even more fantastic experience for the second edition.
Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to November.
YOUR $65 TICKET INCLUDES:
- Fifteen 3oz tasters
- A commemorative glass to take home
- Amazing dark and rare beers beers to choose from!
For the first time, this event will take place on Friday evening!
$20 - Event Exclusive
Stone Brewing Beers
- Fyodor's Classic (2013 Stone Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Guardian's Slumber (2013 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Stone Liberty Station Smoked Porter
- Stone Liberty Station Wiser Moron (Wittiest Moron aged in Red Wine Barrels)
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Blackberry + Black Currant
- Stone Mission Warehouse Sour - Mosaic Wild Ale
- Alesmith Cinnamon/Vanilla Barrel Aged Speedway Stout
- Allagash James Bean (Ale aged in bourbon barrels with cold brewed Coffee)
- Beachwood BBQ & Brewing SADIE w/Vanilla (Expressive ale aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Belching Beaver Barrel Aged Horchata w/Mostra Coffee (Aged in Templeton Rye Whiskey Barrels)
- Cigar City Barrel Aged MOAT Water (Maple Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout w/coffee & vanilla)
- Crux Fermentation Project Better Off Red (Barrel-Aged Flanders Red)
- Mikkeller Grandma's Boy (Imperial Milk Stout w/Cinnamon & Raisins aged in Orange Liqueur Barrels)
- Oskar Blues Death By Coconut
- Prairie Artisan Ales Deconstructed BOMB CHILI
- The Alchemist Luscious (English Imperial Stout)
- The Lost Abbey Barrel Aged Serpents Stout
- Three Weavers Extraordinary Humans (Imperial Porter w/Lactose and Vanilla Beans aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Upland Darken (Barrel Aged Sour Brown Ale)