We're debuting this new beer exclusively at our Stone Brewing locations. Be the first to get access to this new creation before the rest of the world.
Stone Revengeful Spirit Imperial IPA
In the late summer of 2017, we debuted Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA, a tropical IPA brewed with pineapple & mandarin orange. Its purpose was to demonstrate the gloriousness whole fruit can add to our IPAs. It did so, with a vengeance. So we tasked ourselves with creating an even bigger and more aggressive version of the beer, packing it with extra hops alongside real citrus & tropical fruit. The result is Stone Revengeful Spirit Imperial IPA: a beer, like revenge itself, best served cold.
Available in 12oz Cans, 22oz Bottles and Draft.
- Appearance: Gold/Orange, some haze, with a thin white head.
- Aroma: Lots of orange up front and intense fruit notes from hops along with pineapple, guava, and papaya.
- Taste: Bright citrus, pineapple, dank hops, and some graininess. Intense citrus character – oil, pith, peel, flesh and all – really shines through from using whole mandarin orange.
- Palate: Full palate, creamy mouthfeel and a pithy finish with solid bitterness.
- Overall: We did several pilots around our release of Vengeful Spirit IPA. This amped up version features more hops and a higher ABV that really intensifies an already intense beer!
- Starters: Jidori Wings*/**, Egg Rolls with Sweet and Sour Sauce, Steamed Buns, Avocado Toast.
- Soups and Salads: Pad Thai + Papaya Green Salad**, Waldorf Salad, Sopa de lima, Greek Lemon Chicken Soup.
- Main Courses: Grilled Pacific Salmon***, Korean BBQ Jack fruit Sandwich*, Chirashi, Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Skewers.
- Desserts: Orange Glazed Cinnamon Roll, Pineapple Dipped in White Chocolate, German Chocolate Cake, Almond Cookie.
*Pairings available at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Escondido
**Pairings available at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station
***Pairings available at Stone Brewing Napa