We've had a thing for tiki-inspired beers lately, so we've decided to fill our taps with some tropically-inspired creations. Kick back with us and discover fruit-forward, sour, tart and hoppy brews and enjoy all the island vibes we can possibly muster while still here in the continental U.S.
Stone Notorious P.O.G. Berliner Weisse
Lomatad Loma Lager w/Lime & Sea Salt
- Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 Tropical Heat
- Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA*
- Stone Revengeful Spirit IPA
- Stone Category Three Hurricane Sour (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Something with Fruit (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)*
- Stone Deep Sea Haze (Brewed at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Liberty Station)
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Boysenberry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)*
- Stone Borreo Gose w/ Sour Cherry (Brewed at Stone Brewing - Napa)
- Stone Experimental Batch 045 - Passionfruit Mojito Ale
- Stone White Geist Berliner Weisse*
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
- Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA
- Stone Ripper*
- Stone Delicious IPA
- Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager
JOIN US FOR KEEP THE GLASS!
Now you can enjoy our tiki & tropical inspired beers with an awesome keeper glass for a special price! Pint glasses will be available on a first come, first served basis starting June 27 at 4pm.
Casey Turner | June 29 5pm -7pm
Just like the beer commercials with a lime, Casey Turner transports you to the shores of a beautiful beach. He is a smooth singing, ukulele looping, one-man-band.
This June, we present to you a tiki escape of mythical grandeur. Three of our juiciest, tropical beers make up this seasonal 12oz mixed 6-pack of island-inspired creations. The lineup includes Tikiphile favorite Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA, alongside Stone Revengeful Spirit IPA & Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager. 6-packs will be availble to go at Stone locations while supplies last..